Saturday, May 5, 2012

I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

ok im and emo kid who lives for his style/music(haters go **** yourselves) i love my style i mean i really love it but my ******* heair is curly and i dont know how to straihten it i got a good sraighterner buty it wont work no matter what i try can anyone tell me the correct way to straighten really curly hair?



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

take ur time with it, and if that still dont work, then try straightening products to put on ur hair b4 u straighten it



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

leave it curly...most people like their men to have nice hair...;-)



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

k, right after you get out of the shower blowdry it in layers than iron it in layers....



i also have really curly and thik hair...



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

Well, depending on how short it is, you may have to blowdry it before you straighten it.



Otherwise, make sure its washed, and not a day old. Day old, or older curls are much harder to get rid of than just-washed-barely dried curls.



If it still isnt straightning for you, you can try some straightning products, but from my tests, they dont do much except for re-wet your hair and make it greasy.



There is one hair straightener out there that I suggest to anyone and everyone I meet, and the best part is, its affordable for anyone looking for a hair straightener.



Its called a wet to straight. thats the product name. they come in all sizes, and different price ranges. I have the larger one, and i have poodle curly hair. It works perfectly everytime, even though its old.



I might suggest you get the smaller one so you can concentrate on smaller areas of your hair which might do the job.



it has settings from heat rating of 1 to 30.



i use thirty, and my hair gets stick straight.



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

just ask a friend who straightens their hair



or go to a salon to get a cut and watch how your hairstylest does it



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

lmao haha I remember when I had trouble straightening my hair. Its all daily exercise now. After my shower I put a straightening gel **** in my hair I got awhile back and comb my hair while its drying to keep it pretty straight. Then when its mostly dry I use my straightener to dry it (I have one of those amazing wet to dry ones =D) and start straightening it. I finish getting ready for school or whatever and then go straighten it for about another half hour with a differnent regular straightener, hairspray, and straighten again. Kay? No biggie. Message me if you need more help.



Ooooh before I forget, make sure you have one of the skinnier straighteners that has a temperature control on it. It straightens better on a higher heat for coarse hair even though your hair may not be coarse.



Lmao, god I love my straightener. Muchus luck!!! ;P



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

GET ONE OF THOSE big JAW CLIPS...THIN SECTION BY SECTION LEAVE LITTLE DOWN AND PIN THE REST UP. GET THAT HEAT TAME SPRAY AND SPRAY A LOT ON THE LITTLE SECTION THAT YOUR STRAIGHTENING. THEN GO SLOW. NOT FAST SLOW! EVEN IF U HEAR "SSSSSS".....KEEP ON GOING IF YOU WANT STRAIGHT HAIR! KEEP ON DOING THIS UNTIL YOUR HAIR IS ALL DONE. WHEN ITS DONE...PUT IT SERUM SO THE HUMIDITY DOESNT GET TO IT!



I need soem help here plz? i cant straighten my hair :S?

is it realy a good straighter..i l think you should get the Sedu



from folica.com..



or the Chi www.farouk.com and click on salon locator to locate a Salon the purchase it from



also to prevent your hair from getting dry you need a thermal protectant to put on your hair to protect it from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment