Friday, April 27, 2012

I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

Read this please



That is not not not true! Where did people come up with that?



A lot of people think being sad is being emo, but it isn't emo is a steriotype, and a kind of music (cough cogh* that is for douchebags)



I know that everyone gets sad, but it's the emos that cut themselves and go suicidal, and it's mostly to get attention. They never get over it.



Normal people cry, eat ice cream, and get over it, but they dont pull their hair in front of their eyes and cut themselves and start calling themselves emos.



Emos are douchebags, in my oppion anyways. Yours might be different, and if it is tell me, if it isnt , tell me.



I want your opinion.



I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

Don't be concerned with labels, just be truly you. Don't try to be something you are not and don't apologize for what you are. And don't judge others for what they are.



I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

isn't he red and giggles when u tickle him.....and no i don't have any in me....and yes he's a douchebag



I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

emos are pathetic people who couldn't fit into a stereotype so they made their own.



but emo is poser-ish, little kids who have nothing better to do then play dress-up and put on a act.



there are people who are seriously "depressed" and do those things; they aren't emo.



emo people make those people look like label followers.



I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

My answer:This "Emo" trend I have only read about on Y/A so I dunno if it actually exists. But I've seen people wanting to buy "Emo" clothes online. And they compare "Emo" to Punk rock, but Punk isn't commercial. No I don't have Emo in me.



I just heard the most annoying saying ever; Everyone has some emo in them! What do you think?

i think you're being too overly harsh on them. in fact, i bet you've never even met a real emo. you've gotta get their side of the story before publicly making an announcement that all people of a certain label suck. hey, that's my opinion, but chances are, you don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment