Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tired of the plain!! Need new hair styles, can anyone help?

NO cuts, please. I'm not a big fan of cutting my hair, since it's about shoulder length.



My hair is known only to two styles. Pony-tail and loose. I make hair jewelry that I put in my hair occasionaly, but I'm so tired of two styles.



I don't want any "froo-froo" girly styles, either. I'm not a tom-boy, but I'm not a princess, either. I'm known fer my "Emo" Hairstyles, but they get in my sensitive eyes. (Grrr....)



Help?



Tired of the plain!! Need new hair styles, can anyone help?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



Tired of the plain!! Need new hair styles, can anyone help?

wash ur hair at night then put it in two braids ,leave it in until u get up in the morning take it out and vola! nice wavy hair!



Tired of the plain!! Need new hair styles, can anyone help?

This has nothing to do with your question but I really need your help!!! You gave me some advice on perm straightening and you said that If I didnt like it I could wash the solution out of my hair. What happens if I take a shower and I got my hair permed? Will it come out? What If i want it to stay? And you also said to go back to the salon for a rinse and blow dry or else it will become spongy?? o_O I personally do not get that? Please explain it to me more clearer. Since im new to YahooAwnsers I dont know how to send you a mail so awnser it on one of my questions. Thanksss!!!! Your awnser helped me lots! ;]



My users xchelle_94

No comments:

Post a Comment