Friday, April 27, 2012

K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

im dying my hair and i have brown hair, im dying it with black underneath and black streaks on top and i was thinking a purplish-marooney streaks on top..... gimme ur opinions and if u have any good stuff and pics, post it/them. thnx.



o ya, and dont be like, putting bleach blonde and that on it and stuff cuz im emo, so i dont like that. :P. uh ya, thnx ppl.



K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

Ye i think that black wit a REALLY deep dark purple colour 4 the streaks =]



K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

try black colour.....



K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

That would look cool!



Black with purple will look good, or even like a raven colour all over has a bit of a blue tinge in the light.



K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

that sounds cool...



i like it a lot actually.



K, um i need hair color helpp..... im dying my hair....?

I think you should either leave your hair the way it is, dye it a darker shade of brown or just dye it plain black. Black hair doesn't suit everybody so maybe you should try gradually dying it darker until you get the colour that you want.



Hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment