Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

I always like how the emo people have their bangs....and well I really want something like that..just the bangs though...I'm happy with my hair now..I just want bangs that will go across my face and gives that sway bang look...any suggestions? Here are my pics now...sorry if one of them are blurry :/



http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/...



http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/...



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

yeah get bangs they would look great on u.......



just a thought......carmel colored highlights???? or a light red????



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

It's just a side bang. A hair stylist will know what you mean.



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...



get bangs like Jessica Alba



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

Angle your bangs you have already and make them more soft cut rather than choppy looking.



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

You just wanna hold your bangs between your fingers, and cut downwards at an angle. It's easier said then done,lol.. I cut my own bangs, but for you I would reccomend going to a salon and having them do it. It should cost about 3 bucks with a tip to have them just cut your bangs.



Good Luck 閳?br>Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?



I like the way your hair is now. I actually think that you will look better without any bangs.



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

Tell them you want emo bangs. lol.



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

ask for a side fringe/bangs



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

just tell your stylist that u want a side bang thats not too short and not too choppy they'll understand!



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

jaime pressley from my name is earl had about 5" bangs tapering on each side to a little longer. there's a difference between how llong they they'll be wet and dry.



Dry they should come a little below your eyebrow line.



Hair cut help! Wanting bangs!?

angle your bangs you have already and make them more soft cut rather than choppy looking. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment