Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair Dying?

I'm 15 years old and since I was eleven I've been in the hardcore / emo scene and especially now I am... my parents don't like my music and style choice but whatever. But now I'm trying to convince them to allow me to dye my hair alternative colors (I'm dirty blonde) but nothing I say changes their opinion either way... I've been asking, begging, pleading, and even bribed them once or twice but nothing works. I considered doing it myself, but when i dyed a small patch behind my ear black to see how my hair handled the chemicals and my mom shaved it off in my sleep... any suggestions?



Hair Dying?

Buy temporary hair dye so if you ever make a mistake, just wash it off.



Hair Dying?

Try like bargaining with them, make an agreement or something. Tell them that even if they don't let you dye it it's still like who you are, and you'll dye it eventually and they're just keeping you down or something. Like in summary, try make them feel bad. lol :]



Hair Dying?

go to sally beauty supply and get temporary hair dye. in comes out in 8-10 washes.



Hair Dying?

respect their opinion and if you ask and they say no, just ok maybe another time. it took me a while to let for my mom yto let me do stuff but i respected the opinion she gave me and now she lets me do more things.



Hair Dying?

Wow.... in your sleep? THat's rough.. Can you just cut it really emo and then dye it when you turn 18?

No comments:

Post a Comment