Monday, May 7, 2012

Cool haircuts for a guy?

I'm considering getting a haircut but I don't know what kind I should get. I was considering emoish hair but I refuse to dye my hair black. Would it still look good? I have dark brown hair so it's sorta close to black.What are some other possibility's? Is it true that people(girls especially) hate people with emo hair?



Cool haircuts for a guy?

Depends on what type of person you are..



beach bum- shaggy



skater- long, but not too long



any extreme sport- mohawk or buzz cut



a nerd/ geek- however you want to cut, because your usually oblivous to the ladies around you



a book worm- preppy, like short on the sides, and sighty longer on top with or w/out gel



in a band- whatever fits your mood



athlete- short, especially basketball- keep it low



gangster- bald or faded



ladies man- save your money, hit up a salon where a haircut is AT LEAST $45, and let them envision your hair for you- highlights or coloring is OK in this situation



cheap/ broke/ independent and care free- cut it yourself or pay $10 to have someone else give you the same look



Good luck!



Cool haircuts for a guy?

mohawk



Cool haircuts for a guy?

YES! im a girl who loves her guys, and i steer clear from emo looking ones.



i like guys with shaggy, longish hair. not LONG, never ever long. if it fits in a ponytail, its time to cut it. but whenever my guy friends get haircuts, i never like them. hair is better shaggy on guys. (: keep the brown. guys shouldnt dye their hair anyway!!!!!!



good luck sweetie.



Cool haircuts for a guy?

emo hair? ehh...I think you should do something the ladys would digg



Cut your hair to atleast your eyebrows.



use a little gel to put ONLY the bangs of your hair up and the rest down. The ladys love that apperantly.



But I guess you should have the kind of head shape and hair for it.



Cool haircuts for a guy?

no, no emo. You'll look like just another poser.



grow it out real long. Alot of guys are figuring out at my school that the girls love it.



Cool haircuts for a guy?

Hmmm, I guess a little messy and natural.



Cool haircuts for a guy?

i absoulutoly love people with emo hair i thinks its pretty cool well just get a hair cut like this

No comments:

Post a Comment