Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New hair style!!?

Im in desperate need of a new hairstyle and need some inspiration. At the moment my hair is about 5 inches past my shoulders, dark brown and naturally very thick and curly (although I usually straighten it with irons)



Please post a pic of any hair style you think is cute, cool or sexy, I don't mind the lenght, type of bangs, colour or anything just 2 requirements - pleeeeease no emo!! and a style that would look nice straight or curly (on those days when I can't be bothered lol)



Thanks :)



pleeeeease post a pic though!!



New hair style!!?

http://www.hairstyle-haircut.com/hairsty...



New hair style!!?

i have hair like ur and am too looking to cut it but dont know what i want...i found a great site that has sooo many cute hairstyles to choose from (i picked the Nicole Richie one that is short)...hope u find one that u like!

No comments:

Post a Comment