Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Black hair?

I'm considering dying my hair a very dark brown or black. My hair is naturally dark blonde/light brown, and I am very pale. Is it possible for me to do this and not be termed a "goth" or "emo" nowadays?



Black hair?

Well if you're going from blonde to black, it will be very very difficult to go back to blonde without damaging your hair. Make sure you REALLY want that hair color. Plus, black hair makes anyone look pale no matter how tan you are...my friend and I are cosmetology students and we think that you should experiment and color your "underneathe" darker and then gradually get more and more just to see if thats what you really want.



Black hair?

I think most people now days always assume if you have Dark hair your goth or emo but I wouldn't worry about what others think go with what you think.



Black hair?

i had a medium brown color of hair, and then i died it black.



my brother kept calling me emo and goth. and so did his friend. and i am 10000000000000000000000% NOT EMO!!!!!!! EMOS ARE BAD BAD PEEPLE. when peeple say i look goth or emo i tell them to stick it. they can say all they want and i dont care. them calling me goth or emo doesnt make me goth or emo. therefore GO FOR IT!!!! DIE YOUR HAIR BLACK!!!!!!!!



have a GREAT day!!!!!! :D :D



Black hair?

Don't worry about what people said. If you like it, then you should do it.



Black hair?

If you dont want to be classed as a goth, you should dye your hair dark brown instead of black, as you have pale skin. Also, dying hair black can be risky, i know quite a lot of people whose hair has turned a blue-ish colour when they tried to dye it black.



Black hair?

No I think it also depends on how you dress if you wear a lot of dark clothes then you will look like a goth or emo maybe if you put a little make up on



Black hair?

You will look that way! I'm pale and also did that long ago. You will have to Waite for it to grow out all the way to the tips before you can change it again.



Black hair?

I love black hair! I don't think black hair would really make you a "goth" or justify you being called a goth. Goth has alot to do with clothes, jewelry and attitude as well. Black hair can make a light skin person look striking. it makes your features, complexion and eye color stand out and depending on the type of hair you have it can make it look healthier and shiny. People and friends tell me I look "gothic" sometimes but I really don't care what they think. I love it and that's good enough for me!



Black hair?

you probably will be called goth or emo but if you like it then it doesnt matter



Black hair?

If someone calls you goth or emo, who cares! But I understand how you wouldn't want to LOOK like something that you're not...I'd say just dye it a bit darker than your natural hair color, see how you like it for a few weeks, and if you and your hairstylist thing that you would look good with darker hair and it won't wash your skin tone out, then go ahead and dye it darker. good luck!



Black hair?

i have fair skin, but iam indian so iam not pale, and very drak hair but its natrual so i dont look goth, i would say go for a brown, b/c yr pale

No comments:

Post a Comment