Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Im getting my hair & nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

ok i am about to get my hair done, dyed and cut. i dont know how to do it and express every style. i am one of those "alternitve" ppls who can look punk/normal/emo/nerdy/ect. never preppy thou. i could but on a collard shirt and still wouldnt look like a prep. my hair is curenly dark brown but i can dye it any color BUT black. i have braces and soon will have glasses so need something that will work with glasses. i would also like to keep my hair shoulder length. but tomorrow i am doing my nails and i need a color that is calm, and perferbly dark. i was considering saphire blue.



Im getting my hair %26amp; nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

Get it cut kinda shortish, maybe with a lil layers, and if you are really wild, put some purple or something on the bottom side of your hair so it shows when its in a ponytail...I think that would look so cute! And also would most definitely work with glasses.



Im getting my hair %26amp; nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

cant help u



Im getting my hair %26amp; nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

Get the 7 year old pony tail look, your part in middle of the head all the way back down the other side. and too big pony tails. Cornrows, tried them? Maybe you can get the red and black dyes in. Red with black ends.



Fingernails: I vote for the saphires. 2nd choice that baby blue pastel.



Im getting my hair %26amp; nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

It sounds like you're going for a "harsh" look. Try something softer. It'll be more flattering.



Im getting my hair %26amp; nails done and i need some serious help!!!?

Free beauty tips to --



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



French pedicure/frech manicure



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



Tips on Hair coloring



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment