Thursday, April 26, 2012

Question for hair professionals?

i've had long hair almost all my life, but lately i really feel like i want a change.



i think i'd like to go really short and my boyfriend and a few best friends think it would look awesome.



my question is: is my face shape right for short hair?



i don't want it to look stupid when it's done. lol.



thanks in advance!



by the way, my hair's a really, really dark brown (right now it's dyed black and i love it!), but i don't want it to look emo when i cut it. so a few style tips to avoid that would be wonderful. =)



oh, and i'm 16.



Question for hair professionals?

Usually to pull off a short pixie cut you need a strong jawline. For example, Jaeda from ANTM. I think you would look great with a chin length cut with no layers. I know it sounds bland, but because of the blunt cut it will look edgy and original. And I promise you won't look emo. An example of this cut is like nicole richie's old short hair (but w/o sidebangs). Your part is great where it is too. You should try it and if you want to go shorter you can still do it. I think that's better than cutting it too short and hating it! I hope this helped. To answer your question in short: no offense but I dont think your face is right for a short cut. But hey- if you want it, Go for it!!!



Question for hair professionals?

Wow you look exactly like my cousins girlfriend. She has SUPERshort hair now...she cut hers into a mowhawk. I wouldn't go chin length, but you definitely have the face for a pixie style cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment