Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mkay! I need my hair STRAIGHT.?

So at the moment im a 16 year old emo kid. and to tell ya the truth the life aint so glam.



so tomorrow i want to get my hair cut like sid vicious' hair. if u wanna see that just google him theres thousands of pics. any way my hair has a tendency to want to part and fall side ways how do i make it so that it wants to say up after the cut and is easy to spike and dosnt fall down into a part? thank u soooo much to whoever can help me out



Mkay! I need my hair STRAIGHT.?

The absolute best is a product called Spiking Glue from FX Special Effects. You can get it at any Walgreens. You'll love it!



Mkay! I need my hair STRAIGHT.?

My ex boyfriend did his hair like that all the time. He always had the same problem. YOu can also use egg whites in your hair.no yolks though hahaa. Here are some products he used. View sites below.



Mkay! I need my hair STRAIGHT.?

Use a good hair wax. Mousse and gels won't hold it up. Plus as it grows out, it will want to part. So get frequent trims.

No comments:

Post a Comment