Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi there people and I would really love to know wich emo haircut will look good on me. Im 5'2 v

Well like I said im 5'1 with very white skin. My hair is not black but its dark brown. heres my my space url so u can see my pics and tell me what emo haircut will look good on me or if its better not make an emno haircut.



www.myspace.com/skaterock_girl



Hi there people and I would really love to know wich emo haircut will look good on me. Im 5'2 very white skin

Are you 5'2 or 5'1 first off? LOL.



You shouldnt cut your hair in a style that is complimentary to a music fad. You should cut it into a style that compliments your face and bone structure.



I didnt look at your myspace, but youre probably still young.. Find a hair style that works best for you. One you can manage easily, and style easily. Something that makes you look cute. Dont worry about whats in style. Make your own style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment