Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I like to die my hair??? So What???

wow people these days so what if i die my hair wierd colors like bright orange or purple??? What does that mean to you??? aparently to others i'm goth and also emo



which i think of myself as neither



I like to die my hair??? So What???

I AGREE!!!! i love to dye my hair!!!! last week it was pink!!!! everyones all bitchin lik "look at that goth with red hair!!" its annoying. I am also called emo too. i am neither!!!! i know its sometimes hard to ignore people, but sometimes you gotta.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

LOL



Now it's goth. When I was young we would get called Punks



I like to die my hair??? So What???

I think it's neat, You are expressing yourself, and have at it!



I like to die my hair??? So What???

Do what you want, be happy and don't mind other people.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

It's kick @ss, don't stop what you are doing! People are just ignorant.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

If you have enough courage to dye your hair weird colors, why wouldn't you have enough courage to just ignore people who don't like it???



I like to die my hair??? So What???

who cares what they think



I like to die my hair??? So What???

it's your hair and you can dye if you want to!



I like to die my hair??? So What???

Do whatever you want. But it's spelled "dye."



I like to die my hair??? So What???

I think dyed hair looks great, and I kinda like the goth look, especially after seeing ncis with that Abbey.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

uh, punk/goth. yeah.



and it's freakin' awesome.



because goth=awesome



I like to die my hair??? So What???

do it, girl!!! i wish i could paint it dark purple or light pink, but i'm in the labor world now :(



I like to die my hair??? So What???

u go girl



I like to die my hair??? So What???

I have a friend who dies her hair all sorts of collors too. Most people love it. I'd say go for it if you like the attention. Funky hair colors do come off as emo, punk, goth, etc sometimes, but let people think what they want. You know who you are and that's all that matters.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

i dyed my hair just today. go for it express yourself



I like to die my hair??? So What???

I don't think you should let this bother you. If you want to express yourself in that way..so be it! Of course you are going to get the odd few who will also express themselves by reacting to your hair. Just ignore it! Keep doing what you are doing if it makes you happy!



I like to die my hair??? So What???

You FREAK. Just kidding. It isn't my cup of tea, but I bet you catch the attention of a lot of people with your purple or orange hair. My husband is a people watcher. He doesn't necessarily make fun of them or judge them, but he does point certain things out. His favorite thing to point out is a clothing faux pa (blunder) like this black guy wearing women's house slippers that didn't fit him in wal-mart the other night.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

Its your hair,whatever makes you happy.People will always judge,that is their problem.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

Who cares what they think? If dying your hair is what you like to do, it shouldn't matter. They're probably just jealous anyways.



I like to die my hair??? So What???

yu got god gifted natural colour ,and according to me its beautiful if u are fair enough,and if u still think that Ur's hair col or is not good then u can use henna in Ur hair and it will be Burgundy colour. but more over if u have confidence then u look more beautiful and people adore u and copy u,so be confident and don't think about others.if u are confident enough then there will be none problem



I like to die my hair??? So What???

TO ME I THINK ITS GREAT THAT PEOPLE DIE THEIR HAIR AND ALL THT



I like to die my hair??? So What???

Don't let people that try to categorize you get under your skin. Many moons ago when I was in high school I had purple hair and people tried to label me too. Just be yourself and if you like to have a different hair color like orange, green, or purple go for it and don't let others try to change you. Do what makes you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment