Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cool new haircut for a guy? Indie, emo, rock, anything!?

So, I need to get a haircut sometime soon. Quite a few months ago, I got a haircut that was pretty much fauxhawkish. Now, all that hair has grown out. I don't know what to do with it...I want something that's different, but not crazy (like liberty spikes). I'm new to this world of "not-young-graduate" haircuts. What can I do? Is there a gallery of emo/indie/rock cuts somewhere, and are the pictures in it from after 1992? I like the drummer's hair in Anberlin's "A Day Late" video, and that guy's hair in the new "Call Me When You're Sober" video by Evanescence. I think I'd like to eventually grow it out to just be classic long-haired Cali guy, like Switchfoot. Are there any haircuts that'll just clean me up for now, but still allow it to stay long and grow it out? Whatcha got for me?



Cool new haircut for a guy? Indie, emo, rock, anything!?

You can google for men's hairstyles and get a list of sites with photos. I'm including a link below. If you can find a photo of something you like, print it out and take it to a stylist.



Cool new haircut for a guy? Indie, emo, rock, anything!?

Well, before you do an emo haircut, you should watch this link!



http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/111821936...

No comments:

Post a Comment