Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scene/Emo look......?

Do you like it? I do, thats what i am...



I wear the dark make up alot



dark hair



black clothes



converes



skulls on everything



i wear the tight skinny scene jeans alot



i shop at hot topic, dead rockstar, discontent....(goth/punk/skater/emo/scen... stores)



So, do you like that look on people?



and



Would you think differently of me because i dress that way?



Its my style so i like it and want to know your opinion



Scene/Emo look......?

There is nothing wrong with just as there is nothing wrong with any other style. Just as long as you are happy, forget everyone else. I personally, do not dress like that, but it oes look really good on other people. I do wear dark makeup sometimes, but not often. good luck!



Scene/Emo look......?

Not my style but rock it if its what you like.



Scene/Emo look......?

why do you care what my opinion is?



did that back in the late 80's so I'm bored of that whole look only then it was goth and gutter punks



istill listen to the same music and have a wild side but dont feel the need ask what others think of my look



how un-EMO of you...lol



Scene/Emo look......?

Why should I care?



If that's what floats your boat, then wear it. If that's who you are and you like to dress like that, then why do you care what others think?



Scene/Emo look......?

not my cup of tea but if its yours then you keep it going, it wouldn't do for us all to be the same



Scene/Emo look......?

No, I respect your right to be an individual and express yourself.



Scene/Emo look......?

if that's what makes you happy then go do it.i've got friends who are like you, we respect each other that's what matters.



Scene/Emo look......?

its not the look that matters, its the lifestyle. and to tell you the truth, if i seen you walking down the sidewalk, the first thing i would think is "POSER!" those kind of things don't matter, just be yourself.



Scene/Emo look......?

Do whatcha gotta do. I went thru that phase too.



Scene/Emo look......?

my opinion is......... no i dont like that look. but what i think looks good you might think otherwise. It takes all kinds if we all looked the same what a boring place it would be



Scene/Emo look......?

I like that style too, if I were young I would try that one, I like to try things. (but I'm too old..shhhhhh) lol



I think a lot of people think differently depends on what you wear and that's really wrong.



It's nice that you worry.



I love that look anyway :-)))



Scene/Emo look......?

bored already



Scene/Emo look......?

har har



you're not unique at all



cookie cutters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment