Saturday, April 14, 2012

MY HAIR!! its a mess, HELP!!?

earlier this year a friend of a friend cut my hair. Guess what, IT LOOKS HORRIBLE! my hair used to be cute and long and straight and now i have bangs to my eyebrows and the rest goes straight to my shoulders!! what can i do to make it look more emo/punk/rocker cuz i am but it doesn't look it by my hair!if u have any ideas please answer me!!!



MY HAIR!! its a mess, HELP!!?

go to a very good salon



and dont think about letting any friends cut your hair !



MY HAIR!! its a mess, HELP!!?

go to a salon



MY HAIR!! its a mess, HELP!!?

start fresh like britney (jk) go to a professional and bounce some ideas around before you decide.



MY HAIR!! its a mess, HELP!!?

Dye it black using Clairol Natural Instincts. It will last 4-6 weeks and wash out. It won't damage your hair. Get it cut off into a short emo style.

No comments:

Post a Comment