Saturday, April 14, 2012

How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

I need help with my hair and clothes, first I dunno what to do with my hair, I have natual curlie hair, so all I do it straighten it, but I want to make it look more punk, and then my clothes...I don't have a job (yet) so I'm looking to make the clothes in my closet more punk or emo??? So please help me!!!



How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

ok.. to start off with your hair, you can take kool-aid and die certain parts of your hair.. like strips! sometimes if you have brown hair pink or purple looks cool, or if you have blonde hair pink is an awsome color! ok.. next to the clothes, layering is an awsome way to make an emo style even better.. like (leggin's under ripped jeans, or ripped leggins with a cute skirt) for a shirt you can cut little wholes and take pins (safty pins) and pin the wholes back up.. so you dont look sluty! lol



i hope i gave you some good idea, maybe to start you off or something! :]



Your Welcome!



閳?Chelsea



How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

First of all, EMO is crap, dont dress like emo, because you're just gonna get your *** kicked in school.



Second, dont compare punk and emo as the same thing because they're not even close.



Just rip some holes in your jeans.



How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

get a sciossers cut away and pin it back together with safety pins down the sides of tops etc draw all over your shoes with marker get friends to sign them etc mix and match hot pink and purple with black get some badges and stick them on your pants and bags put your in hair in pig tail plates and wear lots of eyeliner



How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

Hey :) my cousin went through this stage a few month's ago.. She had her cut with lots of layer's through it and a layered side fringe.. she has a natural wave, so she straightens her hair aswell.. It looks awesome.. If you wanna have the punk look for a long time.. try a black hair dye..



With your clothes.. work with your black's red's purple's etc. bold colours.. you can find some really good stuff at thrift stores and at target for around 10$ like basic black stuff or whatever.. also Ebay is a great place to find punk stuff for heaps cheap..



If you like to wear make-up maybe try experimenting with bold eyeliner, Just try and mix and match your clothe's.. Punk and Emo is about attitude and making a statement, your clothes should reflect that, but what you chose to wear and what you feel comfortable in is more important ,



hope this helps ;o)



How do I make my punk/emo style from my own closet?

Well first of all do you have any hoodies? If you do then you could put patches and pins on it(if its like a plain black one that is.) Thats kind of an "emo" look....well for my friends at least. Now do you have any ties? A black one would work best but red is cool to. Then i would suggest putting wholes in your jeans. Around the knees and thigh(sp?) Then were fishnets under..if you have them. Then a cheap way to have kewl jewlary is to go to walmart or somewhere and by string and different colored beads. Hope i helped a little good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment